There are currently no products in your basketView all floral View all retail
Demco Florist is committed to your safety and security when placing orders with us. We provide a safe and secure online payment process.
Any information that you provide to us is used solely to verify your order and process your payment.
By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
When you visit, register or order products or services on www.demco.bm you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and emails or letters you send to us.
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, improve, support and develop our business.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. We may from time to time use your contact details to inform you of any special offers or new products that become available at Demco Florist; however we will give you the option to unsubscribe to any email literature that we send out.
Cookies are small amounts of information, which may store on your computer.
Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalize the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by following the relevant instructions, which can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. In that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.
1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from our Website for your own use only if authorized to do so by Demco Florist in writing, and on the following basis:
a. no documents or related graphics on the website are modified in any way;
b. no graphics on this website are used separately from accompanying text; and
c. any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned us by or our licensors. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 5.1 above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any download or printed extracts from this website.
3. Subject to clause 5.1, no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
1. While we continually endeavor to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
2. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any Material:
a. That is defamatory, threatening, indecent, obscene, offensive, seditious,
b. Pornographic, liable to incite racial hatred, abusive, menacing, discriminatory, Inflammatory, scandalous, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
c. For which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
d. Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in Bermuda or any other country in the world; or
e. Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data, or other malicious software or harmful data).
3. You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
4. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 7.2 or 7.3.
1. Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found therein, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
2. You may only create links to this website if you have first entered into a written Website linking license with us.
1. While we endeavor to ensure that the information on the website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this website. We may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
2. The material on this website is provided "as is" without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website, on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.
1. We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, maintaining, producing or delivery this website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, data, goodwill, use of money, contracts or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort 9 (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. If your use of material on this website results in the need for repair, servicing or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
4. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, losses, damages, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
There are currently no products in your basketView all floral View all retail